The holidays can always be a time of both joy and stress, especially if it involves a lot of transportation and traveling that can affect one’s health condition, if they are already coping and maintaining something. This is something that we see with our seniors at A-1 Home Care where our certified, trained caregivers have the schedule to assist our seniors to make it through the holiday. Although, and perhaps, most of the relatives will be headed down to our seniors’ home, sometimes it is difficult for the seniors themselves to be a host.
With our caretakers by your side, however, our seniors will not have to worry. Our goal is for our patients to always be relaxed and feel comfortable, especially in their own home. So, they can kick back and relax. How so?
Many activities occur on Easter and some are:
- Paint and decorate eggs.
- Stuff the prizes (i.e. money and candy) in the eggs, just in time for the Easter egg hunt.
- Pray, especially if religious (Passover).
- Eat — depending if it is okay with our senior’s doctor and nothing conflicts with their medication such as side effects, then they should treat themselves.
- Go to church and any afterward events.
- Spend time with loved ones.
Here, at A-1 Home Care, we strive to make sure that our seniors are taken care of in the best hands. For further details on our agency and what more we can offer, then be sure to give us a call at our Whittier branch 562-929-8400 or headquarters in Santa Fe Springs 310-657-8780. Our website is www.a-1homecare.com.